Smoked Or Grilled Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked or grilled salmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one smoked salmon, fillet and more
How many calories in smoked salmon?
To show you what does it mean, medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has about 289 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size smoked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 41 minutes, swim for about 34 minutes or run for 29 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled salmon on charts.
Smoked or grilled salmon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||4.32 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Saturated fat||1.69 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||18.28 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Water||72 g||~ 20.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 smoked salmon?
As I wrote before medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has 289 calories. It is easy to count that two smoked salmon have about 578 calories and three smoked salmon have about 867 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five smoked salmon.
- Medium size smoked salmon (247 g)289 kcal
- Smoked salmon fillet (247g)289 kcal
- Smoked salmon steak (247g)289 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked salmon33 kcal
- Half of medium size smoked salmon144.5 kcal
- Small size smoked salmon (198g)231.2 kcal
- Big size smoked salmon (321g)375.7 kcal
- Two medium size smoked salmon578 kcal
- Three medium size smoked salmon867 kcal
- Four medium size smoked salmon1156 kcal
- Five medium size smoked salmon1445 kcal
Protein in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 18.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size smoked salmon (247 g) you can see that you will get about 45.2 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked salmon
0 g of carbs - smoked salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 4.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has about 10.7 g of fat.
medium size smoked salmon (247 g) has:289kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
smoked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A87 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.72 mg
- Vitaminium B60.278 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.35 mg
Energy content of smoked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
smoked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium175 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium672 mg
- Iron0.85 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare smoked salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beer have?
- Calories in a half of sharp cheddar cheese
- Calories in whole sharp cheddar cheese
- Calories for one, two or more sharp cheddar cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of sharp cheddar cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sesame bagel?
- How much fat in Triscuits crackers?
- How much protein in long island iced tea?
- What is weight of soft serve ice cream?
- McDonalds Sundae Caramel calories per ounce (oz)
- Risotto calories per serving size