Smoked Or Grilled Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked or grilled salmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in smoked salmon?
100g of smoked salmon has about 117 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g smoked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Smoked or grilled salmon: calories and nutrition per 100g
Smoked or grilled salmon: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of smoked salmon?
As I wrote before 100g has 117 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of smoked salmon.
- Ounce (oz) of smoked salmon33 kcal
- 10g of smoked salmon12 kcal
- 20g of smoked salmon23 kcal
- 50g of smoked salmon59 kcal
- 100g of smoked salmon117 kcal
Protein in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 18.28 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in smoked salmon
0 g of carbs - smoked salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked salmon
Smoked salmon has 4.32 g fat per 100g.
smoked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 87 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 4.72 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E 1.35 mg
Energy content of smoked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
smoked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 175 mg
- Phosphorus 0.1 mg
- Magnessium 18 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Sodium 672 mg
- Iron 0.85 mg
- Zink 0.1 mg
Does smoked salmon make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in smoked salmon is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from fish category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fish, smoked salmon seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of sesame bagel
- Calories in whole sesame bagel
- Calories for one, two or more sesame bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Triscuits crackers?
- How much fat in long island iced tea?
- How much protein in soft serve ice cream?
- What is weight of McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Risotto calories per ounce (oz)
- Peanut butter cookies calories per serving size