Lays Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lays chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Lays chips?
To illustrate, handful of Lays chips (15 g) has about 80 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful Lays chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
Lays chips: calories and nutrition per 100g
Lays chips: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in handfull of Lays chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 530 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handfull of Lays chips.
- Handfull of Lays chips (15g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Lays chips150 kcal
- 10g of Lays chips53 kcal
- 20g of Lays chips106 kcal
- 50g of Lays chips265 kcal
- 100g of Lays chips530 kcal
Protein in Lays chips
Lays chips have 6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Lays chips (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Lays chips
Lays chips have 52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Lays chips (15 g) has about 7.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Lays chips
Lays chips have 32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Lays chips (15 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
Lays chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 2.04 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.81 mg
- Vitaminium C 17 mg
- Vitaminium E 8.28 mg
Energy content of Lays chips
- 40% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Lays chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 801 mg
- Phosphorus 89 mg
- Magnessium 43 mg
- Calcium 18 mg
- Sodium 690 mg
- Iron 1.7 mg
- Zink 0.76 mg
Do Lays chips make you fat? Whether it is good to eat Lays chips on diet?
Lays chips have one of the hight number of calories within snacks. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific snacks, Lays chips seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other snacks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Lays chips contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Belriso have?
- Calories in a half of Mango lassi
- Calories in whole Mango lassi
- Calories for one, two or more Mango lassi
- Calories in glass of Mango lassi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in buttered bagel?
- How much fat in Pozole soup?
- How much protein in chow mein?
- What is weight of Digiorno Pizza?
- Club Crackers calories per ounce (oz)
- Pineapple salad calories per serving size