Lays Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lays chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful and more
How many calories in Lays chips?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g) has about 159 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Lays chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Lays chips on charts.
Lays chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||52 g||~ 14.7 g|
|Fat||32 g||~ 9.1 g|
|Saturated fat||10.42 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, small package , large package , cup or half cup of Lays chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 530 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, small package , large package , cup or half cup of Lays chips.
- Standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g)159 kcal
- Handful of Lays chips (15g)80 kcal
- Lays chips small package (30g)159 kcal
- Lays chips large package (260g)1378 kcal
- Cup of Lays chips (56g)297 kcal
- Half cup of Lays chips (28g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Lays chips150 kcal
- 10g of Lays chips53 kcal
- 20g of Lays chips106 kcal
- 50g of Lays chips265 kcal
- 100g of Lays chips530 kcal
Protein in Lays chips
Lays chips have 6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Lays chips
Lays chips have 52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g) has about 15.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Lays chips
Lays chips have 32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g) has about 9.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Lays chips (30 g) has:159kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Lays chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.04 mg
- Vitaminium B60.81 mg
- Vitaminium C17 mg
- Vitaminium E8.28 mg
Energy content of Lays chips
- 40% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Lays chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium801 mg
- Phosphorus89 mg
- Magnessium43 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium690 mg
- Iron1.7 mg
- Zink0.76 mg
Interesting charts - compare Lays chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how Lays chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of calamari
- Calories in whole calamari
- Calories for one, two or more calamari
- Calories in slice of calamari
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jumbo egg?
- How much fat in cheese enchilada?
- How much protein in unsweetened almond milk?
- What is weight of ghee?
- Churros calories per ounce (oz)
- Smarties calories per serving size