Mangosteen: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mangosteen: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one mangosteen, cup and more
How many calories in mangosteen?
Case in point, medium size mangosteen (120 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size mangosteen is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mangosteen on charts.
Mangosteen: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.91 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.58 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||0.41 g||~ 0.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mangosteen fruits?
As I wrote before medium size mangosteen (120 g) has 88 calories. It is easy to count that two mangosteen fruits have about 176 calories and three mangosteen fruits have about 264 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mangosteen fruits.
- Medium size mangosteen (120 g)88 kcal
- Cup of mangosteen (168g)123 kcal
- Half cup of mangosteen (84g)61 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mangosteen21 kcal
- Half of medium size mangosteen44 kcal
- Small size mangosteen (96g)70.4 kcal
- Big size mangosteen (156g)114.4 kcal
- Two medium size mangosteen fruits176 kcal
- Three medium size mangosteen fruits264 kcal
- Four medium size mangosteen fruits352 kcal
- Five medium size mangosteen fruits440 kcal
Protein in mangosteen
Mangosteen has 0.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mangosteen (120 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mangosteen
Mangosteen has 17.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mangosteen (120 g) has about 21.5 g of carbs.
Fat in mangosteen
Mangosteen has 0.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mangosteen (120 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
medium size mangosteen (120 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mangosteen - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A35 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.286 mg
- Vitaminium B50.032 mg
- Vitaminium B60.041 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)31 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.9 mg
Energy content of mangosteen
- 91% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
mangosteen - minerals per 100g
- Potassium48 mg
- Phosphorus9.21 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink0.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare mangosteen with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mangosteen looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does persimmon have?
- Calories in a half of plum
- Calories in whole plum
- Calories for one, two or more plums
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pomegranate?
- How much fat in quince fruit?
- How much protein in raspberry?
- What is weight of sapodilla?
- Carambola calories per ounce (oz)
- Strawberries calories per serving size