Persimmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Persimmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one persimmon, cup and more
How many calories in persimmon?
In particular, medium size persimmon (168 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size persimmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of persimmon on charts.
Persimmon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 persimmon fruits?
As I wrote before medium size persimmon (168 g) has 118 calories. It is easy to count that two persimmon fruits have about 236 calories and three persimmon fruits have about 354 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five persimmon fruits.
- Medium size persimmon (168 g)118 kcal
- Cup of persimmon (190g)133 kcal
- Half cup of persimmon (95g)67 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of persimmon20 kcal
- Half of medium size persimmon59 kcal
- Small size persimmon (134g)94.4 kcal
- Big size persimmon (218g)153.4 kcal
- Two medium size persimmon fruits236 kcal
- Three medium size persimmon fruits354 kcal
- Four medium size persimmon fruits472 kcal
- Five medium size persimmon fruits590 kcal
Protein in persimmon
Persimmon has 0.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size persimmon (168 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in persimmon
Persimmon has 18.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size persimmon (168 g) has about 31.2 g of carbs.
Fat in persimmon
0 g of fat - persimmon has no fat.
medium size persimmon (168 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
persimmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A81 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)8 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
- Vitaminium K2.6 mg
Energy content of persimmon
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
persimmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium161 mg
- Phosphorus17 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
- Zink0.11 mg
- Beta karoten253 mg
Interesting charts - compare persimmon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how persimmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do strawberries have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in artichoke?
- How much fat in arugula?
- How much protein in asparagus?
- What is weight of bamboo shoots?
- Basella calories per ounce (oz)
- Beetroot calories per serving size