Nectarine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Nectarine: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one nectarine, cup, slices and more
How many calories in nectarine?
For example, medium size nectarine (120 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size nectarine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of nectarine on charts.
Nectarine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.55 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.32 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 nectarines?
As I wrote before medium size nectarine (120 g) have 53 calories. It is easy to count that two nectarines have about 106 calories and three nectarines have about 159 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five nectarines.
- Medium size nectarine (120 g)53 kcal
- Nectarine cup, slices (143g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of nectarines12 kcal
- Half of medium size nectarine26.5 kcal
- Small size nectarine (96g)42.4 kcal
- Big size nectarine (156g)68.9 kcal
- Two medium size nectarines106 kcal
- Three medium size nectarines159 kcal
- Four medium size nectarines212 kcal
- Five medium size nectarines265 kcal
Protein in nectarine
Nectarines have 1.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size nectarine (120 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in nectarines
Nectarines have 10.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size nectarine (120 g) has about 12.7 g of carbs.
Fat in nectarines
Nectarines have 0.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size nectarine (120 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size nectarine (120 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
nectarine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A332 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.125 mg
- Vitaminium B50.185 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)5 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.77 mg
- Vitaminium K2.2 mg
Energy content of nectarine
- 86% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
nectarine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Phosphorus26 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Iron0.28 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Beta karoten150 mg
Interesting charts - compare nectarine with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how nectarine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does plum have?
- Calories in a half of quince fruit
- Calories in whole quince fruit
- Calories for one, two or more quinces
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raspberries?
- How much fat in sapodilla?
- How much protein in carambola?
- What is weight of strawberry?
- Mandarin (Tangerine) calories per ounce (oz)
- Watermelon calories per serving size