Frog legs - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in frog legs?
100g of frog legs have about 73 calories (kcal).
In particular, medium size frog legs (15 g) have about 11 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frog legs (15 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in frog legs came from protein in 96%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 4%.
frog legs - calories table
- Medium size frog legs (15g)11 kcal
- 10g of frog legs7 kcal
- 20g of frog legs15 kcal
- 50g of frog legs37 kcal
- 100g of frog legs73 kcal
- 200g of frog legs146 kcal
- 500g of frog legs365 kcal
Frog legs - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in frog legs?
★ What is the weight of frog legs?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in frog legs?
How much dietary fiber in frog legs?
Do frog legs have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in frog legs?
How much magnesium in frog legs?
Glycemic index of frog legs?
How much protein in frog legs?
How much do frog legs weight?
Medium size frog legs weights about.15g.
Do frog legs make you fat? Whether it is good to eat frog legs on diet?
Very low count of calories in frog legs puts this product at the top of low calorific meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, frog legs seems to be a good choice.
medium size frog legs (15 g) has:11kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does popcorn have?
- What kind of minerals does waffle contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in white cheese?
- What kind of vitamins in olive oil?
- How much dietary fiber in sousage?
- Does almond butter have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in trout?
- How much magnessium in alcohol?
- What is glycemic index of pickled cucumber?
- How much protein in puff pastry?
- What is weight of mother's milk?