Frog Legs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in frog legs?
In particular, medium size frog legs (15 g) have about 11 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 11 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from frog legs is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about frog legs nutrition.
See all nutrition data of frog legs on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Frog Legs (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size frog legs (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||16.4 g||4.65 g||2.5 g|
|Water||81.9 g||23.22 g||12.3 g|
frog legs - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A50 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.2 mg
- Vit B60.12 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vit E1 mg
Energy content of frog legs
- 0% CARBS
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
frog legs - minerals per 100g
- Potassium285 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium58 mg
- Iron1.5 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frog legs?
As I wrote before medium size frog legs (15 g) have 11 calories. It is easy to count that two frog legs have about 22 calories and three frog legs have about 33 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frog legs.
- Medium size frog legs (15 g)11 kcal
- Cup of frog legs (166g)121 kcal
- Half cup of frog legs (83g)61 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frog legs21 kcal
- Half of medium size frog legs5.5 kcal
- Small size frog legs (12g)8.8 kcal
- Big size frog legs (20g)14.3 kcal
- Two medium size frog legs22 kcal
- Three medium size frog legs33 kcal
- Four medium size frog legs44 kcal
- Five medium size frog legs55 kcal
Protein in frog legs
Frog legs have 16.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frog legs (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in frog legs
0 g of carbs - frog legs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in frog legs
Frog legs have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frog legs (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size frog legs (15 g) has:11kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare frog legs with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how frog legs look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does greek salad have?
- Calories in a half of vegetable fajita
- Calories in whole vegetable fajita
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable fajitas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Klondike bar?
- How much fat in tuna pot pie?
- How much protein in vegetable sushi roll?
- What is weight of lobster tail?
- Cereal calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken barbecue sandwich calories per serving size