Mango: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mango: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one mango, cup and more
How many calories in mango?
To show you what does it mean, medium size mango (280 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size mango is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mango on charts.
Mango: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17 g||~ 4.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.27 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mango fruits?
As I wrote before medium size mango (280 g) has 196 calories. It is easy to count that two mango fruits have about 392 calories and three mango fruits have about 588 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mango fruits.
- Medium size mango (280 g)196 kcal
- Cup of mango (165g)116 kcal
- Half cup of mango (82.5g)58 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mango20 kcal
- Half of medium size mango98 kcal
- Small size mango (224g)156.8 kcal
- Big size mango (364g)254.8 kcal
- Two medium size mango fruits392 kcal
- Three medium size mango fruits588 kcal
- Four medium size mango fruits784 kcal
- Five medium size mango fruits980 kcal
Protein in mango
Mango has 0.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mango (280 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mango
Mango has 17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mango (280 g) has about 47.6 g of carbs.
Fat in mango
Mango has 0.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mango (280 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size mango (280 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mango - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A765 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.584 mg
- Vitaminium B50.16 mg
- Vitaminium B60.134 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vitaminium C27.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.12 mg
- Vitaminium K4.2 mg
Energy content of mango
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
mango - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
- Zink0.04 mg
- Beta karoten17 mg
Interesting charts - compare mango with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mango looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pear have?
- Calories in a half of pineapple
- Calories in whole pineapple
- Calories for one, two or more pineapples
- Calories in slice of pineapple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in plum?
- How much fat in pomegranate?
- How much protein in quince fruit?
- What is weight of raspberry?
- Sapodilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Carambola calories per serving size