Kumquats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kumquats: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one kumquats, handful and more
How many calories in kumquats?
For example, medium size kumquats (12 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much 9 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from kumquats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about kumquats nutrition.
See all nutrition data of kumquats on charts.
Kumquats: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size kumquats (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||15.9 g||4.51 g||1.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||1.84 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||0.86 g||0.24 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.88 g||0.53 g||0.2 g|
kumquats - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A290 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.429 mg
- Vit B50.208 mg
- Vit B60.036 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)17 mcg
- Vit C43.9 mg
- Vit E0.15 mg
Energy content of kumquats
- 81% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
kumquats - minerals per 100g
- Potassium186 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.86 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Beta karoten155 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kumquats?
As I wrote before medium size kumquats (12 g) have 9 calories. It is easy to count that two kumquats have about 18 calories and three kumquats have about 27 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kumquats.
- Medium size kumquats (12 g)9 kcal
- Handful of kumquats (110g)78 kcal
- Cup of kumquats (225g)160 kcal
- Half cup of kumquats (112.5g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kumquats20 kcal
- Half of medium size kumquats4.5 kcal
- Small size kumquats (10g)7.2 kcal
- Big size kumquats (16g)11.7 kcal
- Two medium size kumquats18 kcal
- Three medium size kumquats27 kcal
- Four medium size kumquats36 kcal
- Five medium size kumquats45 kcal
Protein in kumquats
Kumquats have 1.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size kumquats (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in kumquats
Kumquats have 15.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size kumquats (12 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in kumquats
Kumquats have 0.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size kumquats (12 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size kumquats (12 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare kumquats with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how kumquats looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does orange have?
- Calories in a half of passion fruit
- Calories in whole passion fruit
- Calories for one, two or more passion fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of passion fruit
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peach?
- How much fat in pear?
- How much protein in persimmon?
- What is weight of pineapple?
- Plum calories per ounce (oz)
- Pomegranate calories per serving size