Figs vs Guava: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Fig
At first glance, you can see that in fig is just a little more calories than in guava.
Fig has 74 kcal per 100g and guava 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9%.
In fig and in guava most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fig with guava in details.
Fact 2: Fig And Guava Nutrition Difference
Guava vs Fig: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||19.18 g||14.3 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||5.4 g|
|Protein||0.75 g||2.55 g|
|Calcium||35 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.37 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||17 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||232 mg||417 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.06 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||1.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.3 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.113 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2 mg||228 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.11 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.7 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||85 mg||374 mg|
Less protein in fig
It is aslo easy to see see that in fig is less protein than in guava.
There is 2.55g per 100g of guava and 0.75g per 100g of fig so using simple math we can see that difference is about 240%.
More carbohydrates in fig
In fig is more carbohydrates than in guava.
There is 14.3g/100g of carbohydrates in guava and 19.18g/100g in fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 34%.
Less fat in fig
In fig is less fats than in guava.
The tables above show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in guava and 0.3g/100g in fig. In this case difference is about 217%.
- Carbohydrates19.18 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein0.75 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | chopped
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: guava vs fig
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 12% more than fig
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): fig 25% more than guava
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 171% more than fig
- Vitaminium B5: guava 50% more than fig
- Vitaminium B6: fig 3% more than guava
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 717% more than fig
- Vitaminium C: guava 11300% more than fig
- Vitaminium E: guava 564% more than fig
- Vitaminium K: fig 81% more than guava
- Beta karoten: guava 340% more than fig
Minerals: fig vs guava
Compares of fig
- Fig vs Apple
- Fig vs Apricot
- Fig vs Avocado
- Fig vs Banana
- Fig vs Blackberry
- Fig vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of fig
Compares of guava
- Calories from Figs
- Calories of Goji berries
- Calories in Gooseberry
- Grapes calories per 100g
- Grapefruit carbs per 100g
- Guava protein per 100g
- Jackfruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does jujube fruits have?
- Calories in a half of kumquats
- Calories in whole kumquats
- Calories for one, two or more kumquats
- Calories in handful of kumquats
- How much protein in lemon?