Lychee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lychee: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in lychee?
To illustrate, medium size lychee (15 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lychee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of lychee on charts.
Lychee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lychee?
As I wrote before medium size lychee (15 g) has 10 calories. It is easy to count that two lychee have about 20 calories and three lychee have about 30 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lychee.
- Medium size lychee (15 g)10 kcal
- Handful of lychee (130g)86 kcal
- Lychee cup, pork (132g)87 kcal
- Lychee cup, juice (240g)158 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lychee19 kcal
- Half of medium size lychee5 kcal
- Small size lychee (12g)8 kcal
- Big size lychee (20g)13 kcal
- Two medium size lychee20 kcal
- Three medium size lychee30 kcal
- Four medium size lychee40 kcal
- Five medium size lychee50 kcal
Protein in lychee
Lychee has 0.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lychee (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in lychee
Lychee has 16.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lychee (15 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in lychee
Lychee has 0.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lychee (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size lychee (15 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lychee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.603 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vitaminium C71.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.4 mg
Energy content of lychee
- 90% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
lychee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium171 mg
- Phosphorus31 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink0.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare lychee with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how lychee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peach have?
- Calories in a half of persimmon
- Calories in whole persimmon
- Calories for one, two or more persimmon fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pineapple?
- How much fat in plum?
- How much protein in pomegranate?
- What is weight of quince fruit?
- Raspberry calories per ounce (oz)
- Sapodilla calories per serving size