Guava: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Guava: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in guava?
To illustrate, medium size guava (175 g) has about 119 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size of guava is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Guava: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 guava fruits?
As I wrote before medium size guava (175 g) has 119 calories. It is easy to count that two guava fruits have about 238 calories and three guava fruits have about 357 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five guava fruits.
- Medium size guava (175 g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of guava19 kcal
- Half of medium size guava59.5 kcal
- Small size guava (140g)95.2 kcal
- Big size guava (228g)154.7 kcal
- Two medium size guava fruits238 kcal
- Three medium size guava fruits357 kcal
- Four medium size guava fruits476 kcal
- Five medium size guava fruits595 kcal
Protein in guava
Guava has 2.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size guava (175 g) you can see that you will get about 4.5 g of protein.
Carbs in guava
Guava has 14.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size guava (175 g) has about 25 g of carbs.
Fat in guava
Guava has 0.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size guava (175 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
medium size guava (175 g) has:119kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
guava - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A624 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.084 mg
- Vitaminium B50.451 mg
- Vitaminium B60.11 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)49 mcg
- Vitaminium C228 mg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
- Vitaminium K2.6 mg
Energy content of guava
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava - minerals per 100g
- Potassium417 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink0.23 mg
- Beta karoten374 mg
Does guava cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in guava puts it in the avarage of fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fruits, guava seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mango have?
- Calories in handful of mulberries
- Calories in tablespoon of mulberries
- Calories in teaspoon of mulberries
- Calories in glass of mulberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in nectarine?
- How much fat in orange?
- How much protein in papaya?
- What is weight of passion fruit?
- Peach calories per ounce (oz)
- Pear calories per serving size