Guava: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in guava?
100g of guava has about 68 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one guava | cup | half cup | fruit, without refuse
To illustrate, medium size guava (90 g) has about 61 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 61 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from guava is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about guava nutrition.
See all nutrition data of guava on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Guava (90 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size guava (90 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.3 g||4.05 g||12.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.53 g||4.9 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.27 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.72 g||2.3 g|
guava - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A624 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.084 mg
- Vit B50.451 mg
- Vit B60.11 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)49 mcg
- Vit C228 mg
- Vit E0.73 mg
- Vit K2.6 mg
Energy content of guava
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
guava - minerals per 100g
- Potassium417 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink0.23 mg
- Beta karoten374 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 guava fruits?
As I wrote before medium size guava (90 g) has 61 calories. It is easy to count that two guava fruits have about 122 calories and three guava fruits have about 183 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five guava fruits.
- Medium size guava (90 g)61 kcal
- Cup of guava (165g)112 kcal
- Half cup of guava (82.5g)56 kcal
- Guava fruit, without refuse (55g)37 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of guava19 kcal
- Half of medium size guava30.5 kcal
- Small size guava (72g)48.8 kcal
- Big size guava (117g)79.3 kcal
- Two medium size guava fruits122 kcal
- Three medium size guava fruits183 kcal
- Four medium size guava fruits244 kcal
- Five medium size guava fruits305 kcal
Protein in guava
Guava has 2.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size guava (90 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in guava
Guava has 14.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size guava (90 g) has about 12.9 g of carbs.
Fat in guava
Guava has 0.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size guava (90 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size guava (90 g) has:61kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare guava with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how guava looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mango have?
- Calories in handful of mulberries
- Calories in tablespoon of mulberries
- Calories in teaspoon of mulberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in nectarine?
- How much fat in orange?
- How much protein in papaya?
- What is weight of passion fruit?
- Peach calories per ounce (oz)
- Pear calories per serving size