Actimel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Actimel: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Actimel Danone
How many calories in Actimel?
To illustrate, medium size Actimel (100 g) has about 69 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Actimel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Actimel on charts.
Actimel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Actimel?
As I wrote before medium size Actimel (100 g) has 69 calories. It is easy to count that two Actimel have about 138 calories and three Actimel have about 207 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Actimel.
- Medium size Actimel (100 g)69 kcal
- Glass full of Actimel (230g)159 kcal
- Actimel package of 4 (400g)276 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Actimel20 kcal
- Half of medium size Actimel34.5 kcal
- Small size Actimel (80g)55.2 kcal
- Big size Actimel (130g)89.7 kcal
- Two medium size Actimel138 kcal
- Three medium size Actimel207 kcal
- Four medium size Actimel276 kcal
- Five medium size Actimel345 kcal
Protein in Actimel
Actimel has 2.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Actimel (100 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Actimel
Actimel has 10.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Actimel (100 g) has about 10.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Actimel
Actimel has 1.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Actimel (100 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
medium size Actimel (100 g) has:69kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Actimel - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Actimel
- 65% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Actimel - minerals per 100g
Does Actimel cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Actimel have one of the hight count of calories within branded. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific branded, Actimel seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other branded.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Actimel contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Actimel with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Actimel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salad dressing have?
- Calories in a half of Kahlua
- Calories in whole Kahlua
- Calories for one, two or more Kahlua
- Calories in tablespoon of Kahlua
- Calories in teaspoon of Kahlua
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in samosa?
- How much fat in shrimp sushi roll?
- How much protein in shrimp salad?
- What is weight of jicama?
- Beef sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Doritos calories per serving size