Mulberry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mulberries?
In particular, handful of mulberries (30 g) have about 13 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 13 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of mulberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mulberries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mulberries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Mulberries (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of mulberries (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.8 g||2.78 g||2.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||0.11 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.44 g||0.41 g||0.4 g|
mulberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A25 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.62 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vit C36.4 mg
- Vit E0.87 mg
- Vit K7.8 mg
Energy content of mulberries
- 81% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
mulberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium194 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium39 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.85 mg
- Zink0.12 mg
- Beta karoten12 mg
- mulberries vs blueberries
- mulberries vs raspberry
- mulberries vs strawberry
- mulberries vs blackberry
- mulberries vs gooseberry
- mulberries vs Cranberries
- mulberries vs cherries
- mulberries vs grape
- mulberries vs pomegranate
- mulberries vs blackcurrants
- mulberries vs fig
- mulberries vs grapefruit
- see all compares of mulberries
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mulberries?
As I wrote before handful of mulberries (30 g) have 13 calories. It is easy to count that two mulberries have about 26 calories and three mulberries have about 39 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mulberries.
- Handful of mulberries (30g)13 kcal
- Tablespoon of mulberries (10g)4 kcal
- Teaspoon of mulberries (6g)3 kcal
- Cup of mulberries (140g)60 kcal
- Half cup of mulberries (70g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mulberries12 kcal
- Half of medium size mulberries6.5 kcal
- Small size mulberries (24g)10.4 kcal
- Big size mulberries (39g)16.9 kcal
- Two medium size mulberries26 kcal
- Three medium size mulberries39 kcal
- Four medium size mulberries52 kcal
- Five medium size mulberries65 kcal
Protein in mulberries
Mulberries have 1.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of mulberries (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mulberries
Mulberries have 9.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of mulberries (30 g) has about 2.9 g of carbs.
Fat in mulberries
Mulberries have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of mulberries (30 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of mulberries (30 g) has:13kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mulberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mulberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pineapple have?
- Calories in a half of pomegranate
- Calories in whole pomegranate
- Calories for one, two or more pomegranates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quince fruit?
- How much fat in raspberry?
- How much protein in sapodilla?
- What is weight of carambola?
- Strawberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Mandarin (Tangerine) calories per serving size