Mulberry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mulberry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in mulberries?
In particular, handful of mulberries (30 g) has about 13 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful mulberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of mulberries on charts.
Mulberry: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.8 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.44 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mulberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mulberries.
- Handful of mulberries (30g)13 kcal
- Tablespoon of mulberries (10g)4 kcal
- Teaspoon of mulberries (6g)3 kcal
- Cup of mulberries (140g)60 kcal
- Half cup of mulberries (70g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mulberries12 kcal
- 10g of mulberries4 kcal
- 20g of mulberries9 kcal
- 50g of mulberries22 kcal
- 100g of mulberries43 kcal
Protein in mulberries
Mulberries have 1.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of mulberries (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mulberries
Mulberries have 9.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of mulberries (30 g) has about 2.9 g of carbs.
Fat in mulberries
Mulberries have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of mulberries (30 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of mulberries (30 g) has:13kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mulberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A25 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.62 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vitaminium C36.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.87 mg
- Vitaminium K7.8 mg
Energy content of mulberries
- 81% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
mulberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium194 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium39 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.85 mg
- Zink0.12 mg
- Beta karoten12 mg
Interesting charts - compare mulberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mulberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pineapple have?
- Calories in a half of pomegranate
- Calories in whole pomegranate
- Calories for one, two or more pomegranates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quince fruit?
- How much fat in raspberries?
- How much protein in sapodilla?
- What is weight of carambola?
- Strawberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Mandarin calories per serving size