Avocado vs Figs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in fig.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and fig 74 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 116%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in fig from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with fig in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Fig Nutrition Difference
Fig vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||19.18 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||2.9 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.75 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||35 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.37 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||232 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.113 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||4.7 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||85 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in fig.
There is 0.75g per 100g of fig and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 167%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in fig.
There is 19.18g/100g of carbohydrates in fig and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 125%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in fig.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in fig and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 4787%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: fig vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 12% more than fig
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 160% more than fig
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 335% more than fig
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 363% more than fig
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 127% more than fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 1250% more than fig
- Vitaminium C: avocado 400% more than fig
- Vitaminium E: avocado 1782% more than fig
- Vitaminium K: avocado 347% more than fig
- Beta karoten: fig 37% more than avocado
Minerals: avocado vs fig
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of fig
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?