Kiwi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kiwi: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one kiwi, slice and more
How many calories in kiwi?
In particular, medium size kiwi (75 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size kiwi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of kiwi on charts.
Kiwi: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kiwi?
As I wrote before medium size kiwi (75 g) has 46 calories. It is easy to count that two kiwi have about 92 calories and three kiwi have about 138 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kiwi.
- Medium size kiwi (75 g)46 kcal
- Slice of kiwi (10g)6 kcal
- Kiwi cup, sliced (180g)110 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kiwi17 kcal
- Half of medium size kiwi23 kcal
- Small size kiwi (60g)36.8 kcal
- Big size kiwi (98g)59.8 kcal
- Two medium size kiwi92 kcal
- Three medium size kiwi138 kcal
- Four medium size kiwi184 kcal
- Five medium size kiwi230 kcal
Protein in kiwi
Kiwi has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size kiwi (75 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in kiwi
Kiwi has 14.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size kiwi (75 g) has about 11 g of carbs.
Fat in kiwi
Kiwi has 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size kiwi (75 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size kiwi (75 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
kiwi - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A87 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.341 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)25 mcg
- Vitaminium C92.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.46 mg
- Vitaminium K40.3 mg
Energy content of kiwi
- 87% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
kiwi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium312 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium34 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink0.14 mg
- Beta karoten52 mg
Interesting charts - compare kiwi with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how kiwi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does nectarine have?
- Calories in a half of papaya
- Calories in whole papaya
- Calories for one, two or more papayas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in passion fruit?
- How much fat in peach?
- How much protein in pear?
- What is weight of persimmon?
- Pineapple calories per ounce (oz)
- Plum calories per serving size