Grapefruit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grapefruit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grapefruit, slice and more
How many calories in grapefruit?
To give you an idea, medium size grapefruit (265 g) has about 111 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grapefruit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grapefruit on charts.
Grapefruit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.7 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.77 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grapefruits?
As I wrote before medium size grapefruit (265 g) have 111 calories. It is easy to count that two grapefruits have about 222 calories and three grapefruits have about 333 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grapefruits.
- Medium size grapefruit (265 g)111 kcal
- Slice of grapefruit (35g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grapefruits12 kcal
- Half of medium size grapefruit55.5 kcal
- Small size grapefruit (212g)88.8 kcal
- Big size grapefruit (345g)144.3 kcal
- Two medium size grapefruits222 kcal
- Three medium size grapefruits333 kcal
- Four medium size grapefruits444 kcal
- Five medium size grapefruits555 kcal
Protein in grapefruit
Grapefruits have 0.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grapefruit (265 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in grapefruits
Grapefruits have 10.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grapefruit (265 g) has about 28.4 g of carbs.
Fat in grapefruits
Grapefruits have 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grapefruit (265 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size grapefruit (265 g) has:111kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grapefruit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1150 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.204 mg
- Vitaminium B50.262 mg
- Vitaminium B60.053 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)13 mcg
- Vitaminium C31.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of grapefruit
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
grapefruit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Phosphorus18 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink0.07 mg
- Beta karoten686 mg
Interesting charts - compare grapefruit with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how grapefruit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mulberries?
- How much fat in nectarine?
- How much protein in orange?
- What is weight of papaya?
- Passion fruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Peach calories per serving size