Camembert: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in camembert?
100g of camembert has about 300 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one camembert | slice
To show you what does it mean, medium size camembert (250 g) has about 750 calories.
It is about 31% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 750 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from camembert is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14 apples
- 9.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7.5 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 39 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about camembert nutrition.
See all nutrition data of camembert on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Camembert (250 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size camembert (250 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.46 g||0.13 g||1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||6.88 g||60.7 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||5.61 g||49.5 g|
|Water||51.8 g||14.69 g||129.5 g|
camembert - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A820 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.028 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.488 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.63 mg
- Vit B60.227 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.062 mcg
- Vit E0.21 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of camembert
- 1% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
camembert - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium388 mg
- Sodium842 mg
- Iron0.33 mg
- Zink2 mg
- camembert vs Brie
- camembert vs gouda cheese
- camembert vs cheddar
- camembert vs blue cheese
- camembert vs mozzarella
- camembert vs goat cheese
- camembert vs cream cheese
- camembert vs Gorgonzola
- camembert vs Neufchatel
- camembert vs feta cheese
- camembert vs halloumi
- camembert vs mascarpone
- see all compares of camembert
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 camembert?
As I wrote before medium size camembert (250 g) has 750 calories. It is easy to count that two camembert have about 1500 calories and three camembert have about 2250 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five camembert.
- Medium size camembert (250 g)750 kcal
- Slice of camembert (25g)75 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of camembert85 kcal
- Half of medium size camembert375 kcal
- Small size camembert (200g)600 kcal
- Big size camembert (325g)975 kcal
- Two medium size camembert1500 kcal
- Three medium size camembert2250 kcal
- Four medium size camembert3000 kcal
- Five medium size camembert3750 kcal
Protein in camembert
Camembert has 19.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size camembert (250 g) you can see that you will get about 49.5 g of protein.
Carbs in camembert
Camembert has 0.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size camembert (250 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in camembert
Camembert has 24.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size camembert (250 g) has about 60.7 g of fat.
medium size camembert (250 g) has:750kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare camembert with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how camembert looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does california burrito have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pringle?
- How much fat in Ahi Tuna?
- How much protein in lobster salad?
- What is weight of vegetable fajita?
- Klondike bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna pot pie calories per serving size