Almond Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond butter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in almond butter?
For instance, tablespoon of almond butter (20 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon almond butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of almond butter on charts.
Almond butter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of almond butter?
As I wrote before 100g has 614 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of almond butter.
- Tablespoon of almond butter (20g)123 kcal
- Teaspoon of almond butter (10g)61 kcal
- Cup of almond butter (201g)1234 kcal
- Half cup of almond butter (100.5g)617 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond butter174 kcal
- 10g of almond butter61 kcal
- 20g of almond butter123 kcal
- 50g of almond butter307 kcal
- 100g of almond butter614 kcal
Protein in almond butter
Almond butter has 20.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of almond butter (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in almond butter
Almond butter has 18.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of almond butter (20 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in almond butter
Almond butter has 55.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of almond butter (20 g) has about 11.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of almond butter (20 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.939 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.155 mg
- Vitaminium B60.103 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.053 mcg
- Vitaminium E24.21 mg
Energy content of almond butter
- 11% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
almond butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium748 mg
- Phosphorus53 mg
- Magnessium279 mg
- Calcium347 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron3.49 mg
- Zink53 mg
Interesting charts - compare almond butter with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how almond butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pringle have?
- Calories in a half of lobster salad
- Calories in whole lobster salad
- Calories for one, two or more lobster salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetable fajita?
- How much fat in Klondike bar?
- How much protein in tuna pot pie?
- What is weight of vegetable sushi roll?
- Lobster tail calories per ounce (oz)
- Cereals calories per serving size