Coconut Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in coconut oil?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of coconut oil (8 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon coconut oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut oil on charts.
Coconut oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||99.06 g||~ 28.1 g|
|Water||0.03 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of coconut oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 892 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of coconut oil.
- Tablespoon of coconut oil (8g)71 kcal
- Teaspoon of coconut oil (20g)178 kcal
- Glass full of coconut oil (225g)2007 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of coconut oil (39g)348 kcal
- Cup of coconut oil (216g)1927 kcal
- Half cup of coconut oil (108g)963 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut oil253 kcal
- 10g of coconut oil89 kcal
- 20g of coconut oil178 kcal
- 50g of coconut oil446 kcal
- 100g of coconut oil892 kcal
Protein in coconut oil
0g of protein - coconut oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in coconut oil
0 g of carbs - coconut oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in coconut oil
Coconut oil has 99.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of coconut oil (8 g) has about 7.9 g of fat.
tablespoon of coconut oil (8 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of coconut oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
coconut oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus0.6 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Iron0.05 mg
- Zink0.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken tamale have?
- Calories in a half of Pringle
- Calories in whole Pringle
- Calories for one, two or more Pringles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Ahi Tuna?
- How much fat in lobster salad?
- How much protein in vegetable fajita?
- What is weight of Klondike bar?
- Tuna pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable sushi roll calories per serving size