Coconut oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in coconut oil?
100g of coconut oil has about 892 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, tablespoon (8 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (8 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
Calories in coconut oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
coconut oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of coconut oil (8g)71 kcal
- Teaspoon ofcoconut oil (20g)178 kcal
- Glass full of coconut oil (225g)2007 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of coconut oil (102g)910 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of coconut oil (39g)348 kcal
- 10g of coconut oil89 kcal
- 20g of coconut oil178 kcal
- 50g of coconut oil446 kcal
- 100g of coconut oil892 kcal
- 200g of coconut oil1784 kcal
- 500g of coconut oil4460 kcal
Coconut oil - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in coconut oil?
★ What is the weight of coconut oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in coconut oil?
How much dietary fiber in coconut oil?
Does coconut oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in coconut oil?
How much magnesium in coconut oil?
Glycemic index of coconut oil?
How much protein in coconut oil?
How much does a coconut oil weight?
Tablespoon of coconut oil weights about 8g.
Teaspoon of coconut oil weights about 20g.
Glass of coconut oil weights about 225g.
Small glass (100ml) of coconut oil weights about 102g.
Small glass (40ml) ofcoconut oil weights about 39g.
Does coconut oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in coconut oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, coconut oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If coconut oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (8 g) has:71kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does weiner have?
- What kind of minerals does coconut water contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in salmon?
- What kind of vitamins in nutella?
- How much dietary fiber in omelette?
- Does carrot cake have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goat's milk?
- How much magnessium in chicken leg?
- What is glycemic index of orange juice?
- How much protein in cider?
- What is weight of pork neck?