Camembert vs Cream Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is less calories than in cream cheese.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and cream cheese 350 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
In camembert and in cream cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with cream cheese in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Cream cheese Nutrition Difference
Cream cheese vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Cream cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||5.52 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||34.44 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||6.15 g|
|Water||51.8 g||52.62 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.11 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||314 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.86 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is more protein than in cream cheese.
There is 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 222%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in cream cheese.
There is 5.52g/100g of carbohydrates in cream cheese and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1100%.
Less fat in camembert
In camembert is less fats than in cream cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 34.44g/100g of fats in cream cheese and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 42%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: cream cheese vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): camembert 22% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 112% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 592% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 305% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 589% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium E: cream cheese 310% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K: cream cheese 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs cream cheese
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of cream cheese
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- White Cheese vs Paneer Cheese nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Cream Cheese calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Paneer Cheese protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese sugar
- Edam Cheese vs Provolone Cheese vitamins
- Feta Cheese vs American Cheese dietary fiber
- Feta Cheese vs Provolone Cheese vitaminium C
- Feta Cheese vs Cream Cheese magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs Paneer Cheese potassium