Atlantic Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in atlantic salmon?
For instance, standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has about 239 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 239 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from atlantic salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about atlantic salmon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of atlantic salmon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Atlantic Salmon (115 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.42 g||3.8 g||15.4 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||5.79 g||23.5 g|
|Water||64.89 g||18.4 g||74.6 g|
atlantic salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A193 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.207 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.672 mg
- Vit B60.636 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vit C3.9 mg
- Vit E3.55 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of atlantic salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
atlantic salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium363 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium59 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 atlantic salmon?
As I wrote before standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has 239 calories. It is easy to count that two atlantic salmon have about 478 calories and three atlantic salmon have about 717 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five atlantic salmon.
- Standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g)239 kcal
- Atlantic salmon fillet (235g)489 kcal
- Atlantic salmon steak (235g)489 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of atlantic salmon59 kcal
- Half of medium size atlantic salmon119.5 kcal
- Small size atlantic salmon (92g)191.2 kcal
- Big size atlantic salmon (150g)310.7 kcal
- Two medium size atlantic salmon478 kcal
- Three medium size atlantic salmon717 kcal
- Four medium size atlantic salmon956 kcal
- Five medium size atlantic salmon1195 kcal
Protein in atlantic salmon
Atlantic salmon has 20.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) you can see that you will get about 23.5 g of protein.
Carbs in atlantic salmon
0 g of carbs - atlantic salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in atlantic salmon
Atlantic salmon has 13.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has about 15.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has:239kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare atlantic salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how atlantic salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lobster salad have?
- Calories in a half of Klondike bar
- Calories in whole Klondike bar
- Calories for one, two or more Klondike bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna pot pie?
- How much fat in vegetable sushi roll?
- How much protein in lobster tail?
- What is weight of cereals?
- Chicken barbecue sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham and cheese sandwich calories per serving size