Atlantic Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Atlantic salmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, fillet , steak and more
How many calories in atlantic salmon?
For instance, standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has about 239 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of atlantic salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of atlantic salmon on charts.
Atlantic salmon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||13.42 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Water||64.89 g||~ 18.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, fillet or steak of atlantic salmon?
As I wrote before 100g has 208 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, fillet or steak of atlantic salmon.
- Standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g)239 kcal
- Atlantic salmon fillet (235g)489 kcal
- Atlantic salmon steak (235g)489 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of atlantic salmon59 kcal
- 10g of atlantic salmon21 kcal
- 20g of atlantic salmon42 kcal
- 50g of atlantic salmon104 kcal
- 100g of atlantic salmon208 kcal
Protein in atlantic salmon
Atlantic salmon has 20.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) you can see that you will get about 23.5 g of protein.
Carbs in atlantic salmon
0 g of carbs - atlantic salmon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in atlantic salmon
Atlantic salmon has 13.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has about 15.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of atlantic salmon (115 g) has:239kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
atlantic salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A193 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.207 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.672 mg
- Vitaminium B60.636 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E3.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of atlantic salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
atlantic salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium363 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium59 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare atlantic salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how atlantic salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lobster salad have?
- Calories in a half of Klondike bar
- Calories in whole Klondike bar
- Calories for one, two or more Klondike bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna pot pie?
- How much fat in vegetable sushi roll?
- How much protein in lobster tail?
- What is weight of cereals?
- Chicken barbecue sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham and cheese sandwich calories per serving size