Camembert vs Goat Cheese (Soft): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is more calories than in goat cheese.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 264 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14%.
In camembert and in goat cheese" most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with goat cheese in details.
Camembert And Goat cheese Nutrition Difference
camembert - 14% more than goat cheese
camembert - 15% more than goat cheese
camembert - 7% more than goat cheese
goat cheese - 17% more than camembert
Goat cheese vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Goat cheese (soft)|
|Fat||24.26 g||21.08 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||18.52 g|
|Water||51.8 g||60.75 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||140 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||1.9 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||26 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||459 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.38 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is more protein than in goat cheese.
There is 18.52g per 100g of goat cheese and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
More fat in camembert
In camembert is more fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 21.08g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Goat cheese (soft)264kcal
- Fat21.08 g
- Protein18.52 g
- Water60.75 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
goat cheese - 150% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
camembert - 28% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
camembert - 47% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B6:
goat cheese - 10% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
camembert - 417% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E:
camembert - 17% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium K:
goat cheese - 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs goat cheese
camembert - 177% more than goat cheese
goat cheese - 476% more than camembert
camembert - 25% more than goat cheese
camembert - 11% more than goat cheese
camembert - 619% more than goat cheese
camembert - 83% more than goat cheese
camembert - 11% more than goat cheese
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of goat cheese"
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Cheddar nutrition
- Camembert vs Mozzarella calories
- Camembert vs Halloumi protein
- Camembert vs Mascarpone sugar
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese vitamins
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese dietary fiber
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Egg magnessium
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter