Ciabatta Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ciabatta roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): ciabatta bread
How many calories in ciabatta roll?
To give you an idea, medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) has about 238 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ciabatta roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ciabatta roll on charts.
Ciabatta roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ciabatta roll?
As I wrote before medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) has 238 calories. It is easy to count that two ciabatta roll have about 476 calories and three ciabatta roll have about 714 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ciabatta roll.
- Medium size ciabatta roll (80 g)238 kcal
- Slice of ciabatta roll (15g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ciabatta roll84 kcal
- Half of medium size ciabatta roll119 kcal
- Small size ciabatta roll (64g)190.4 kcal
- Big size ciabatta roll (104g)309.4 kcal
- Two medium size ciabatta roll476 kcal
- Three medium size ciabatta roll714 kcal
- Four medium size ciabatta roll952 kcal
- Five medium size ciabatta roll1190 kcal
Protein in ciabatta roll
Ciabatta roll has 8.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) you can see that you will get about 7 g of protein.
Carbs in ciabatta roll
Ciabatta roll has 58.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) has about 47 g of carbs.
Fat in ciabatta roll
Ciabatta roll has 3.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
medium size ciabatta roll (80 g) has:238kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ciabatta roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.99 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium E0.61 mg
Energy content of ciabatta roll
- 78% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
ciabatta roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium124 mg
- Phosphorus81 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium516 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
- Zink0.8 mg
Does ciabatta roll make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Ciabatta roll have one of the hight number of calories within bread. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, ciabatta roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If ciabatta roll contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare ciabatta roll with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how ciabatta roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salad greens?
- How much fat in zucchini bread?
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- What is weight of trail mix?
- Life Savers calories per ounce (oz)
- Barbecue sauce calories per serving size