Chicken Tamale: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken tamale: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken tamale, cup and more
How many calories in chicken tamale?
To illustrate, medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) has about 283 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken tamale is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken tamale on charts.
Chicken tamale: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken tamales?
As I wrote before medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) have 283 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken tamales have about 566 calories and three chicken tamales have about 849 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken tamales.
- Medium size chicken tamale (11 oz)283 kcal
- Cup of chicken tamale (150g)332 kcal
- Half cup of chicken tamale (75g)166 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken tamales63 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken tamale141.5 kcal
- Small size chicken tamale (102g)226.4 kcal
- Big size chicken tamale (166g)367.9 kcal
- Two medium size chicken tamales566 kcal
- Three medium size chicken tamales849 kcal
- Four medium size chicken tamales1132 kcal
- Five medium size chicken tamales1415 kcal
Protein in chicken tamale
Chicken tamales have 8.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) you can see that you will get about 11 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken tamales
Chicken tamales have 14.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) has about 19.1 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken tamales
Chicken tamales have 14.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) has about 18.4 g of fat.
medium size chicken tamale (11 oz) has:283kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken tamale - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.29 mg
- Vitaminium B60.153 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of chicken tamale
- 27% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
chicken tamale - minerals per 100g
- Potassium133 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken tamale with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken tamale looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.