Sousage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sousage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sousage, 1 link and more
How many calories in sousage?
To illustrate, medium size sousage (84 g) has about 253 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sousage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sousage on charts.
Sousage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.98 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||26.56 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Protein||12.07 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||56.58 g||~ 16 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sousage?
As I wrote before medium size sousage (84 g) has 253 calories. It is easy to count that two sousage have about 506 calories and three sousage have about 759 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sousage.
- Medium size sousage (84 g)253 kcal
- Cup of sousage (227g)683 kcal
- Half cup of sousage (113.5g)342 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sousage85 kcal
- Half of medium size sousage126.5 kcal
- Small size sousage (67g)202.4 kcal
- Big size sousage (109g)328.9 kcal
- Two medium size sousage506 kcal
- Three medium size sousage759 kcal
- Four medium size sousage1012 kcal
- Five medium size sousage1265 kcal
Protein in sousage
Sousage has 12.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sousage (84 g) you can see that you will get about 10.1 g of protein.
Carbs in sousage
Sousage has 1.98 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sousage (84 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in sousage
Sousage has 26.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sousage (84 g) has about 22.3 g of fat.
medium size sousage (84 g) has:253kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sousage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.26 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.227 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
Energy content of sousage
- 3% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 81% FAT
sousage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium189 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium848 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare sousage with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how sousage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chobani yogurt have?
- Calories in a half of Ahi Tuna
- Calories in whole Ahi Tuna
- Calories for one, two or more Ahi Tuna
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lobster salad?
- How much fat in vegetable fajita?
- How much protein in Klondike bar?
- What is weight of tuna pot pie?
- Vegetable sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Lobster tail calories per serving size