Ahi Tuna: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ahi Tuna: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, fillet , steak and more
How many calories in Ahi Tuna?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Ahi Tuna (163 g) has about 173 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Ahi Tuna is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Ahi Tuna on charts.
Ahi Tuna: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.44 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||24.78 g||~ 7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, fillet or steak of Ahi Tuna?
As I wrote before 100g has 106 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, fillet or steak of Ahi Tuna.
- Standard serving size of Ahi Tuna (163 g)173 kcal
- Ahi Tuna fillet (112g)119 kcal
- Ahi Tuna steak (112g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Ahi Tuna30 kcal
- 10g of Ahi Tuna11 kcal
- 20g of Ahi Tuna21 kcal
- 50g of Ahi Tuna53 kcal
- 100g of Ahi Tuna106 kcal
Protein in Ahi Tuna
Ahi Tuna has 24.78 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Ahi Tuna (163 g) you can see that you will get about 40.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Ahi Tuna
0 g of carbs - Ahi Tuna has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Ahi Tuna
Ahi Tuna has 0.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Ahi Tuna (163 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of Ahi Tuna (163 g) has:173kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Ahi Tuna - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A88 IU
Energy content of Ahi Tuna
- 0% CARBS
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Ahi Tuna - minerals per 100g
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare Ahi Tuna with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how Ahi Tuna looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken barbecue sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of Jack Daniels
- Calories in whole Jack Daniels
- Calories for one, two or more Jack Daniels
- Calories in cup of Jack Daniels
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jack Daniels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in honeydew melon?
- How much fat in cheese stick?
- How much protein in poke bowl?
- What is weight of Pad Thai with seafood?
- Quarter Pounder McDonalds calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chip cookie calories per serving size