Camembert vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is just a little more calories than in mozzarella.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7%.
In camembert and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with mozzarella in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Mozzarella Nutrition Difference
Mozzarella vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||27.5 g|
|Water||51.8 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 574%.
More fat in camembert
In camembert is more fats than in mozzarella.
The tables above show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 42%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: mozzarella vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): camembert 40% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 44% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 425% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 184% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 589% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium E: camembert 40% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium K: mozzarella 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs mozzarella
- Calcium: mozzarella 88% more than camembert
- Iron: camembert 32% more than mozzarella
- Magnessium: mozzarella 30% more than camembert
- Phosphorus: camembert 11% more than mozzarella
- Potassium: camembert 97% more than mozzarella
- Sodium: camembert 5163% more than mozzarella
- Zink: camembert 11% more than mozzarella
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Halloumi nutrition
- Camembert vs Mascarpone calories
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese protein
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese sugar
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese vitamins
- White Cheese vs Egg dietary fiber
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Cheddar magnessium
- White Cheese vs Mozzarella potassium