Goose Liver: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goose liver: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece and more
How many calories in goose liver?
To show you what does it mean, medium size goose liver (94 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size goose liver is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goose liver on charts.
Goose liver: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goose liver?
As I wrote before medium size goose liver (94 g) has 125 calories. It is easy to count that two goose liver have about 250 calories and three goose liver have about 375 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goose liver.
- Medium size goose liver (94 g)125 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goose liver38 kcal
- Half of medium size goose liver62.5 kcal
- Small size goose liver (75g)100 kcal
- Big size goose liver (122g)162.5 kcal
- Two medium size goose liver250 kcal
- Three medium size goose liver375 kcal
- Four medium size goose liver500 kcal
- Five medium size goose liver625 kcal
Protein in goose liver
Goose liver has 16.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size goose liver (94 g) you can see that you will get about 15.4 g of protein.
Carbs in goose liver
Goose liver has 6.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size goose liver (94 g) has about 5.9 g of carbs.
Fat in goose liver
Goose liver has 4.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size goose liver (94 g) has about 4 g of fat.
medium size goose liver (94 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goose liver - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30998 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.562 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.892 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.76 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.738 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.5 mg
Energy content of goose liver
- 20% CARBS
- 51% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
goose liver - minerals per 100g
- Potassium230 mg
- Phosphorus9309 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium140 mg
- Iron30.53 mg
- Zink9309 mg
Interesting charts - compare goose liver with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how goose liver looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does prosciutto have?
- Calories in a half of Chex Mix
- Calories in whole Chex Mix
- Calories for one, two or more Chex Mix
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pepper jack cheese?
- How much fat in raisin bran?
- How much protein in gnocchi with cheese?
- What is weight of street taco?
- Thin pizza crust calories per ounce (oz)
- Pesto calories per serving size