Egg Yolk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in egg yolk?
To illustrate, medium size egg yolk (25 g) has about 81 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 81 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from egg yolk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about egg yolk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of egg yolk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Egg Yolk (25 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size egg yolk (25 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.59 g||1.02 g||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||26.54 g||7.52 g||6.6 g|
|Protein||15.86 g||4.5 g||4 g|
|Water||52.31 g||14.83 g||13.1 g|
egg yolk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1442 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.176 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.528 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.024 mg
- Vit B60.35 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.146 mcg
- Vit E2.58 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of egg yolk
- 5% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
egg yolk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium109 mg
- Phosphorus0.7 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium129 mg
- Sodium48 mg
- Iron2.73 mg
- Zink0.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 egg yolk?
As I wrote before medium size egg yolk (25 g) has 81 calories. It is easy to count that two egg yolk have about 162 calories and three egg yolk have about 243 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five egg yolk.
- Medium size egg yolk (25 g)81 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg yolk91 kcal
- Half of medium size egg yolk40.5 kcal
- Small size egg yolk (20g)64.8 kcal
- Big size egg yolk (33g)105.3 kcal
- Two medium size egg yolk162 kcal
- Three medium size egg yolk243 kcal
- Four medium size egg yolk324 kcal
- Five medium size egg yolk405 kcal
Protein in egg yolk
Egg yolk has 15.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg yolk (25 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in egg yolk
Egg yolk has 3.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg yolk (25 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in egg yolk
Egg yolk has 26.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg yolk (25 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
medium size egg yolk (25 g) has:81kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare egg yolk with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how egg yolk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do animal crackers have?
- Calories in a half of vanilla latte
- Calories in whole vanilla latte
- Calories for one, two or more vanilla latte
- Calories in glass of vanilla latte
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Chex Mix?
- How much fat in pepper jack cheese?
- How much protein in raisin bran?
- What is weight of gnocchi with cheese?
- Street tacos calories per ounce (oz)
- Thin pizza crust calories per serving size