Lobster Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lobster salad?
For example, standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 486 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 486 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lobster salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lobster salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lobster salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Lobster Salad (260 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.15 g||0.33 g||3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||1 g|
|Fat||15.4 g||4.37 g||40 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||2.93 g||26.9 g|
|Water||71.22 g||20.19 g||185.2 g|
lobster salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.035 mg
- Vit B60.083 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vit C2.8 mg
- Vit E1.25 mg
- Vit K0.039 mg
Energy content of lobster salad
- 2% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
lobster salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium504 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lobster salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has 486 calories. It is easy to count that two lobster salad have about 972 calories and three lobster salad have about 1458 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lobster salad.
- Standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g)486 kcal
- Cup of lobster salad (187g)350 kcal
- Half cup of lobster salad (93.5g)175 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobster salad53 kcal
- Half of medium size lobster salad243 kcal
- Small size lobster salad (208g)388.8 kcal
- Big size lobster salad (338g)631.8 kcal
- Two medium size lobster salad972 kcal
- Three medium size lobster salad1458 kcal
- Four medium size lobster salad1944 kcal
- Five medium size lobster salad2430 kcal
Protein in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) you can see that you will get about 26.9 g of protein.
Carbs in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 1.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 15.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 40 g of fat.
standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has:486kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lobster salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham and cheese sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of honeydew melon
- Calories in whole honeydew melon
- Calories for one, two or more honeydew melons
- Calories in slice of honeydew melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese stick?
- How much fat in poke bowl?
- How much protein in Pad Thai with seafood?
- What is weight of Quarter Pounder?
- Chocolate chip cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn on the cob calories per serving size