Lobster Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lobster salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in lobster salad?
For example, standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 486 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of lobster salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 69 minutes, swim for about 57 minutes or run for 49 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lobster salad on charts.
Lobster salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.15 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||15.4 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||71.22 g||~ 20.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of lobster salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 187 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of lobster salad.
- Standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g)486 kcal
- Cup of lobster salad (187g)350 kcal
- Half cup of lobster salad (93.5g)175 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobster salad53 kcal
- 10g of lobster salad19 kcal
- 20g of lobster salad37 kcal
- 50g of lobster salad94 kcal
- 100g of lobster salad187 kcal
Protein in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) you can see that you will get about 26.9 g of protein.
Carbs in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 1.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in lobster salad
Lobster salad has 15.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has about 40 g of fat.
standard serving size of lobster salad (260 g) has:486kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lobster salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.035 mg
- Vitaminium B60.083 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E1.25 mg
- Vitaminium K0.039 mg
Energy content of lobster salad
- 2% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
lobster salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium504 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare lobster salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham and cheese sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of honeydew melon
- Calories in whole honeydew melon
- Calories for one, two or more honeydew melons
- Calories in slice of honeydew melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese stick?
- How much fat in poke bowl?
- How much protein in Pad Thai with seafood?
- What is weight of Quarter Pounder?
- Chocolate chip cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Baby potatoes calories per serving size