Camembert: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Camembert: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in camembert?
To show you what does it mean, medium size camembert (250 g) has about 750 calories.
It is about 31% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size camembert is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14 apples
- 9.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7.5 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 39 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 107 minutes, swim for about 88 minutes or run for 76 minutes.
See all nutrition data of camembert on charts.
Camembert: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 camembert?
As I wrote before medium size camembert (250 g) has 750 calories. It is easy to count that two camembert have about 1500 calories and three camembert have about 2250 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five camembert.
- Medium size camembert (250 g)750 kcal
- Slice of camembert (25g)75 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of camembert85 kcal
- Half of medium size camembert375 kcal
- Small size camembert (200g)600 kcal
- Big size camembert (325g)975 kcal
- Two medium size camembert1500 kcal
- Three medium size camembert2250 kcal
- Four medium size camembert3000 kcal
- Five medium size camembert3750 kcal
Protein in camembert
Camembert has 19.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size camembert (250 g) you can see that you will get about 49.5 g of protein.
Carbs in camembert
Camembert has 0.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size camembert (250 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in camembert
Camembert has 24.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size camembert (250 g) has about 60.7 g of fat.
medium size camembert (250 g) has:750kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
camembert - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A820 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.488 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.63 mg
- Vitaminium B60.227 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.062 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of camembert
- 1% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
camembert - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium388 mg
- Sodium842 mg
- Iron0.33 mg
- Zink2 mg
Does camembert make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in camembert is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from dairy category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, camembert seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare camembert with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how camembert looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spanakopita have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crayfish?
- How much fat in Butterfinger?
- How much protein in crab salad?
- What is weight of chef salad?
- Clam chowder calories per ounce (oz)
- Empanada calories per serving size