Rutabaga: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rutabaga: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rutabaga, slice and more
How many calories in rutabaga?
For example, medium size rutabaga (386 g) has about 143 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rutabaga is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rutabaga on charts.
Rutabaga: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.62 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.08 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||89.43 g||~ 25.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rutabaga?
As I wrote before medium size rutabaga (386 g) has 143 calories. It is easy to count that two rutabaga have about 286 calories and three rutabaga have about 429 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rutabaga.
- Medium size rutabaga (386 g)143 kcal
- Slice of rutabaga (20g)7 kcal
- Cup of rutabaga (140g)52 kcal
- Half cup of rutabaga (70g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rutabaga10 kcal
- Half of medium size rutabaga71.5 kcal
- Small size rutabaga (309g)114.4 kcal
- Big size rutabaga (502g)185.9 kcal
- Two medium size rutabaga286 kcal
- Three medium size rutabaga429 kcal
- Four medium size rutabaga572 kcal
- Five medium size rutabaga715 kcal
Protein in rutabaga
Rutabaga has 1.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rutabaga (386 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in rutabaga
Rutabaga has 8.62 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rutabaga (386 g) has about 33.3 g of carbs.
Fat in rutabaga
Rutabaga has 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rutabaga (386 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
medium size rutabaga (386 g) has:143kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rutabaga - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.7 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium C25 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
Energy content of rutabaga
- 86% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
rutabaga - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron0.44 mg
Interesting charts - compare rutabaga with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how rutabaga looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetable fajita have?
- Calories in a half of tuna pot pie
- Calories in whole tuna pot pie
- Calories for one, two or more tuna pot pie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetable sushi roll?
- How much fat in lobster tail?
- How much protein in cereals?
- What is weight of chicken barbecue sandwich?
- Ham and cheese sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Jack Daniels calories per serving size