Blue Cheese vs Camembert: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Blue cheese
At first glance, you can see that in blue cheese is more calories than in camembert.
Blue cheese has 353 kcal per 100g and camembert 300 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18%.
In blue cheese and in camembert most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blue cheese with camembert in details.
Fact 2: Blue cheese And Camembert Nutrition Difference
Camembert vs Blue cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blue cheese||Camembert|
|Carbohydrates||2.34 g||0.46 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||24.26 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||19.8 g|
|Water||42.41 g||51.8 g|
|Calcium||528 mg||388 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.33 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||256 mg||187 mg|
|Sodium||1146 mg||842 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.029 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.382 mg||0.488 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.016 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.166 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.036 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in blue cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in blue cheese is more protein than in camembert.
There is 19.8g per 100g of camembert and 21.4g per 100g of blue cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8%.
More carbohydrates in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more carbohydrates than in camembert.
There is 0.46g/100g of carbohydrates in camembert and 2.34g/100g in blue cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 409%.
More fat in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more fats than in camembert.
The tables above show us that there is 24.26g/100g of fats in camembert and 28.74g/100g in blue cheese. In this case difference is about 18%.
- Carbohydrates2.34 g
- Fat28.74 g
- Protein21.4 g
- Water42.41 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | crumbled | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 3% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: camembert vs blue cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): blue cheese 4% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 28% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blue cheese 61% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 37% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 72% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium E: blue cheese 19% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K: camembert 0% more than blue cheese
Minerals: blue cheese vs camembert
- Calcium: blue cheese 36% more than camembert
- Iron: camembert 6% more than blue cheese
- Magnessium: blue cheese 15% more than camembert
- Phosphorus: blue cheese 20% more than camembert
- Potassium: blue cheese 37% more than camembert
- Sodium: blue cheese 36% more than camembert
- Zink: blue cheese 20% more than camembert
Compares of blue cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan
- see all compares of blue cheese
Compares of camembert
- Calories from Blue cheese
- Calories of Mustard
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese nutrition
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese calories
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese protein
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Swiss Cheese vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Butter dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Goat Cheese vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Sour Cream 18% magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Cheddar potassium