Pringles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pringles: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 crisp , large package and more
How many calories in Pringle?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Pringle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Pringle on charts.
Pringles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.71 g||~ 17.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||32.14 g||~ 9.1 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 crisp , large package or small package of Pringles?
As I wrote before 100g has 536 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 crisp , large package or small package of Pringle.
- Standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz)150 kcal
- Pringle 1 crisp (2g)11 kcal
- Pringle large package (130g)697 kcal
- Pringle small package (37g)198 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pringle152 kcal
- 10g of Pringle54 kcal
- 20g of Pringle107 kcal
- 50g of Pringle268 kcal
- 100g of Pringle536 kcal
Protein in Pringle
Pringle has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pringle
Pringle has 60.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 17 g of carbs.
Fat in Pringle
Pringle has 32.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Pringle - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A357 IU
- Vitaminium C12.9 mg
Energy content of Pringle
- 44% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Pringle - minerals per 100g
- Sodium607 mg
- Iron1.29 mg
Interesting charts - compare Pringle with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Pringle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories do cereals have?
- Calories in a half of ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories in whole ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with ham and cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jack Daniels?
- How much fat in honeydew melon?
- How much protein in cheese stick?
- What is weight of poke bowl?
- Pad Thai with seafood calories per ounce (oz)
- Quarter Pounder McDonalds calories per serving size