Pringles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Pringle?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 150 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Pringle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Pringle nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Pringle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pringle (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||60.71 g||17.21 g||17 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||1.02 g||1 g|
|Fat||32.14 g||9.11 g||9 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||1.01 g||1 g|
Pringle - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A357 IU
- Vit C12.9 mg
Energy content of Pringle
- 44% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Pringle - minerals per 100g
- Sodium607 mg
- Iron1.29 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Pringles?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has 150 calories. It is easy to count that two Pringles have about 300 calories and three Pringles have about 450 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Pringles.
- Standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz)150 kcal
- Pringle 1 crisp (2g)11 kcal
- Pringle large package (130g)697 kcal
- Pringle small package (37g)198 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pringle152 kcal
- Half of medium size Pringle75 kcal
- Small size Pringle (22g)120 kcal
- Big size Pringle (36g)195 kcal
- Two medium size Pringles300 kcal
- Three medium size Pringles450 kcal
- Four medium size Pringles600 kcal
- Five medium size Pringles750 kcal
Protein in Pringle
Pringle has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pringle
Pringle has 60.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 17 g of carbs.
Fat in Pringle
Pringle has 32.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has about 9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Pringle (1 oz) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Pringle with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Pringle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories do cereals have?
- Calories in a half of ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories in whole ham and cheese sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sandwiches with ham and cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jack Daniels?
- How much fat in honeydew melon?
- How much protein in cheese stick?
- What is weight of poke bowl?
- Pad Thai with seafood calories per ounce (oz)
- Quarter Pounder McDonalds calories per serving size