Mutton: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mutton: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in mutton?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of mutton (134 g) has about 311 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of mutton is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mutton on charts.
Mutton: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of mutton?
As I wrote before 100g has 232 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of mutton.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of mutton (134 g)311 kcal
- Half cup of mutton (67g)155 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mutton66 kcal
- 10g of mutton23 kcal
- 20g of mutton46 kcal
- 50g of mutton116 kcal
- 100g of mutton232 kcal
Protein in mutton
Mutton has 18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of mutton (134 g) you can see that you will get about 24.1 g of protein.
Carbs in mutton
0 g of carbs - mutton has no carbohydrates.
Fat in mutton
Mutton has 18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of mutton (134 g) has about 24.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of mutton (134 g) has:311kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mutton - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A53 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.16 mg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
Energy content of mutton
- 0% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
mutton - minerals per 100g
- Potassium249 mg
- Phosphorus155 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron2.3 mg
- Zink2.97 mg
Does mutton make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in mutton is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from meat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, mutton seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare mutton with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how mutton looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does no bake cookie have?
- Calories in a half of freeze pop
- Calories in whole freeze pop
- Calories for one, two or more freeze pops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in thai tea?
- How much fat in condensed milk?
- How much protein in pork fried rice?
- What is weight of cranberry salad?
- Torte cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheetos corn snacks calories per serving size