Dragon Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dragon sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 roll and more
How many calories in dragon sushi roll?
For instance, standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 428 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of dragon sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 61 minutes, swim for about 50 minutes or run for 43 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dragon sushi roll on charts.
Dragon sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.54 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||7.14 g||~ 2 g|
|Protein||8.93 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 roll of dragon sushi rolls?
As I wrote before 100g have 214 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 roll of dragon sushi roll.
- Standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g)428 kcal
- Dragon sushi roll 1 roll (50g)107 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dragon sushi rolls61 kcal
- 10g of dragon sushi rolls21 kcal
- 20g of dragon sushi rolls43 kcal
- 50g of dragon sushi rolls107 kcal
- 100g of dragon sushi rolls214 kcal
Protein in dragon sushi roll
Dragon sushi rolls have 8.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) you can see that you will get about 17.9 g of protein.
Carbs in dragon sushi rolls
Dragon sushi rolls have 20.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 41.1 g of carbs.
Fat in dragon sushi rolls
Dragon sushi rolls have 7.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 14.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has:428kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dragon sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A89 IU
- Vitaminium C3.2 mg
Energy content of dragon sushi roll
- 45% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
dragon sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium268 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
Interesting charts - compare dragon sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how dragon sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Klondike bar have?
- Calories in a half of kimchi
- Calories in whole kimchi
- Calories for one, two or more kimchi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spinach wrap?
- How much fat in chicken caesar salad?
- How much protein in ham sandwich?
- What is weight of granola?
- Latte coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Sirloin steak calories per serving size