Dragon Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dragon sushi roll?
100g of dragon sushi rolls have about 214 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 roll
For instance, standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 428 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 428 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from dragon sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dragon sushi roll nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dragon sushi roll on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Dragon Sushi Roll (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||20.54 g||5.82 g||41.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||0.51 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||7.14 g||2.02 g||14.3 g|
|Protein||8.93 g||2.53 g||17.9 g|
dragon sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A89 IU
- Vit C3.2 mg
Energy content of dragon sushi roll
- 45% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
dragon sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium268 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dragon sushi rolls?
As I wrote before standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) have 428 calories. It is easy to count that two dragon sushi rolls have about 856 calories and three dragon sushi rolls have about 1284 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dragon sushi rolls.
- Standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g)428 kcal
- Dragon sushi roll 1 roll (50g)107 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dragon sushi rolls61 kcal
- Half of medium size dragon sushi roll214 kcal
- Small size dragon sushi roll (160g)342.4 kcal
- Big size dragon sushi roll (260g)556.4 kcal
- Two medium size dragon sushi rolls856 kcal
- Three medium size dragon sushi rolls1284 kcal
- Four medium size dragon sushi rolls1712 kcal
- Five medium size dragon sushi rolls2140 kcal
Protein in dragon sushi roll
Dragon sushi rolls have 8.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) you can see that you will get about 17.9 g of protein.
Carbs in dragon sushi rolls
Dragon sushi rolls have 20.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 41.1 g of carbs.
Fat in dragon sushi rolls
Dragon sushi rolls have 7.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has about 14.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of dragon sushi roll (200 g) has:428kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dragon sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how dragon sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Klondike bar have?
- Calories in a half of vegetable sushi roll
- Calories in whole vegetable sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lobster tail?
- How much fat in cereals?
- How much protein in chicken barbecue sandwich?
- What is weight of ham and cheese sandwich?
- Jack Daniels calories per ounce (oz)
- Honeydew melon calories per serving size