Trout: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Trout: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in trout?
In particular, medium size trout (240 g) has about 338 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size trout is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of trout on charts.
Trout: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 trout?
As I wrote before medium size trout (240 g) has 338 calories. It is easy to count that two trout have about 676 calories and three trout have about 1014 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five trout.
- Medium size trout (240 g)338 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of trout40 kcal
- Half of medium size trout169 kcal
- Small size trout (192g)270.4 kcal
- Big size trout (312g)439.4 kcal
- Two medium size trout676 kcal
- Three medium size trout1014 kcal
- Four medium size trout1352 kcal
- Five medium size trout1690 kcal
Protein in trout
Trout has 19.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size trout (240 g) you can see that you will get about 47.9 g of protein.
Carbs in trout
0 g of carbs - trout has no carbohydrates.
Fat in trout
Trout has 6.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size trout (240 g) has about 14.8 g of fat.
medium size trout (240 g) has:338kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
trout - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A280 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.567 mg
- Vitaminium B60.34 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.9 mg
- Vitaminium E2.34 mg
Energy content of trout
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
trout - minerals per 100g
- Potassium377 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium51 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Does trout cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in trout puts it in the avarage of fish. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fish, trout seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare trout with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how trout looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Ahi Tuna have?
- Calories in a half of vegetable fajita
- Calories in whole vegetable fajita
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable fajitas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Klondike bar?
- How much fat in tuna pot pie?
- How much protein in vegetable sushi roll?
- What is weight of lobster tail?
- Cereals calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken barbecue sandwich calories per serving size