Camembert vs Cheddar: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is less calories than in cheddar.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and cheddar 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 37%.
In camembert and in cheddar most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with cheddar in details.
Camembert And Cheddar Nutrition Difference
Cheddar vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||2.13 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||33.82 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||24.25 g|
|Water||51.8 g||36.15 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||711 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.16 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||2.4 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||76 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||644 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.434 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.78 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is less protein than in cheddar.
There is 24.25g per 100g of cheddar and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in cheddar.
There is 2.13g/100g of carbohydrates in cheddar and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 363%.
Less fat in camembert
In camembert is less fats than in cheddar.
The tables above show us that there is 33.82g/100g of fats in cheddar and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 39%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: cheddar vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
camembert - 4% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
camembert - 12% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
camembert - 1515% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B6:
camembert - 203% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
camembert - 130% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium E:
cheddar - 271% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K:
cheddar - 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs cheddar
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of cheddar
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Mozzarella nutrition
- Camembert vs Halloumi calories
- Camembert vs Mascarpone protein
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese sugar
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese vitamins
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese dietary fiber
- White Cheese vs Egg vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt magnessium
- White Cheese vs Cheddar potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter