Honey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in honey?
To illustrate, tablespoon of honey (22 g) has about 67 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 67 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of honey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about honey nutrition.
See all nutrition data of honey on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Honey (22 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of honey (22 g)|
|Carbs Total||82.4 g||23.36 g||18.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||17.1 g||4.85 g||3.8 g|
honey - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.121 mg
- Vit B60.024 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
Energy content of honey
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
honey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium52 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
- Zink2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 honey?
As I wrote before tablespoon of honey (22 g) has 67 calories. It is easy to count that two honey have about 134 calories and three honey have about 201 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five honey.
- Tablespoon of honey (22g)67 kcal
- Teaspoon of honey (7g)21 kcal
- Cup of honey (340g)1034 kcal
- Half cup of honey (170g)517 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of honey86 kcal
- Half of medium size honey33.5 kcal
- Small size honey (18g)53.6 kcal
- Big size honey (29g)87.1 kcal
- Two medium size honey134 kcal
- Three medium size honey201 kcal
- Four medium size honey268 kcal
- Five medium size honey335 kcal
Protein in honey
Honey has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of honey (22 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in honey
Honey has 82.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of honey (22 g) has about 18.1 g of carbs.
Fat in honey
0 g of fat - honey has no fat.
tablespoon of honey (22 g) has:67kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare honey with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how honey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does polish sausage have?
- Calories in a half of veggie straws
- Calories in whole veggie straws
- Calories for one, two or more veggie straws
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in steamed dumpling?
- How much fat in wild rice?
- How much protein in soba noodles?
- What is weight of banana strawberry smoothie?
- Stevia calories per ounce (oz)
- Kung Pao beef calories per serving size