Honey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Honey: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in honey?
To illustrate, tablespoon of honey (22 g) has about 67 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon honey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of honey on charts.
Honey: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of honey?
As I wrote before 100g has 304 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of honey.
- Tablespoon of honey (22g)67 kcal
- Teaspoon of honey (7g)21 kcal
- Cup of honey (340g)1034 kcal
- Half cup of honey (170g)517 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of honey86 kcal
- 10g of honey30 kcal
- 20g of honey61 kcal
- 50g of honey152 kcal
- 100g of honey304 kcal
Protein in honey
Honey has 0.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of honey (22 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in honey
Honey has 82.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of honey (22 g) has about 18.1 g of carbs.
Fat in honey
0 g of fat - honey has no fat.
tablespoon of honey (22 g) has:67kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
honey - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.121 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
Energy content of honey
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
honey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium52 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
- Zink2 mg
Interesting charts - compare honey with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how honey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jambalaya have?
- Calories in a half of steamed dumpling
- Calories in whole steamed dumpling
- Calories for one, two or more steamed dumplings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wild rice?
- How much fat in soba noodles?
- How much protein in banana strawberry smoothie?
- What is weight of stevia?
- Kung Pao beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Manhattan calories per serving size