White Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in white cheese?
100g of white cheese has about 98 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup, crumbled
For example, tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 14 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of white cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about white cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of white cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of White Cheese (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of white cheese (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.38 g||0.96 g||0.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||1.22 g||0.6 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||3.15 g||1.6 g|
|Water||79.79 g||22.62 g||11.2 g|
white cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A140 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vit E0.08 mg
Energy content of white cheese
- 14% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
white cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 white cheese?
As I wrote before tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has 14 calories. It is easy to count that two white cheese have about 28 calories and three white cheese have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five white cheese.
- Tablespoon of white cheese (14g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of white cheese (5g)5 kcal
- Slice of white cheese (27g)26 kcal
- White cheese cup, crumbled (118g)116 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white cheese28 kcal
- Half of medium size white cheese7 kcal
- Small size white cheese (11g)11.2 kcal
- Big size white cheese (18g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size white cheese28 kcal
- Three medium size white cheese42 kcal
- Four medium size white cheese56 kcal
- Five medium size white cheese70 kcal
Protein in white cheese
White cheese has 11.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in white cheese
White cheese has 3.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in white cheese
White cheese has 4.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of white cheese (14 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare white cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how white cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does concha have?
- Calories in a half of stuffing
- Calories in whole stuffing
- Calories for one, two or more stuffing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Llindor Truffle?
- How much fat in egg white omelet?
- How much protein in pea salad?
- What is weight of paneer cheese?
- Philly cheesesteak calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham pot pie calories per serving size