Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pudding?
100g of pudding has about 142 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
In particular, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 170 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 170 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pudding nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pudding on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Pudding (120 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g)|
|Carbs Total||23.01 g||6.52 g||27.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.6 g||1.3 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||2.09 g||0.59 g||2.5 g|
|Water||69.46 g||19.69 g||83.4 g|
pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.072 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.123 mg
- Vit B60.018 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E0.31 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of pudding
- 65% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
pudding - minerals per 100g
- Potassium184 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium152 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pudding?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has 170 calories. It is easy to count that two pudding have about 340 calories and three pudding have about 510 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pudding.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g)170 kcal
- Cup of pudding (240g)341 kcal
- Half cup of pudding (120g)170 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pudding40 kcal
- Half of medium size pudding85 kcal
- Small size pudding (96g)136 kcal
- Big size pudding (156g)221 kcal
- Two medium size pudding340 kcal
- Three medium size pudding510 kcal
- Four medium size pudding680 kcal
- Five medium size pudding850 kcal
Protein in pudding
Pudding has 2.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pudding
Pudding has 23.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 27.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pudding
Pudding has 4.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 5.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has:170kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pudding with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pea salad have?
- Calories in a half of philly cheesesteak
- Calories in whole philly cheesesteak
- Calories for one, two or more philly cheesesteak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham pot pie?
- How much fat in california sushi roll?
- How much protein in white onion?
- What is weight of donut hole?
- Puerto Rican sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Moscow mule calories per serving size