Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pudding: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in pudding?
In particular, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 170 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pudding on charts.
Pudding: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.01 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Fat||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Protein||2.09 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||69.46 g||~ 19.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of pudding?
As I wrote before 100g has 142 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of pudding.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g)170 kcal
- Cup of pudding (240g)341 kcal
- Half cup of pudding (120g)170 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pudding40 kcal
- 10g of pudding14 kcal
- 20g of pudding28 kcal
- 50g of pudding71 kcal
- 100g of pudding142 kcal
Protein in pudding
Pudding has 2.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pudding
Pudding has 23.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 27.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pudding
Pudding has 4.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has about 5.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of pudding (120 g) has:170kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.123 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of pudding
- 65% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
pudding - minerals per 100g
- Potassium184 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium152 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare pudding with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pea salad have?
- Calories in a half of philly cheesesteak
- Calories in whole philly cheesesteak
- Calories for one, two or more philly cheesesteak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham pot pie?
- How much fat in california sushi roll?
- How much protein in white onion?
- What is weight of donut hole?
- Puerto Rican sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Moscow mule calories per serving size