Apple Turnover: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in apple turnover?
In particular, standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 310 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 310 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from apple turnover is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about apple turnover nutrition.
See all nutrition data of apple turnover on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Apple Turnover (89 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g)|
|Carbs Total||43.6 g||12.36 g||38.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||0.37 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||18.04 g||5.11 g||16.1 g|
|Protein||3.64 g||1.03 g||3.2 g|
|Water||33.67 g||9.55 g||30 g|
apple turnover - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.21 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.851 mg
- Vit B60.024 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.065 mcg
- Vit C0.8 mg
- Vit E1.14 mg
- Vit K0.01 mg
Energy content of apple turnover
- 50% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
apple turnover - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium325 mg
- Iron1.64 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 apple turnover?
As I wrote before standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has 310 calories. It is easy to count that two apple turnover have about 620 calories and three apple turnover have about 930 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five apple turnover.
- Standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g)310 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple turnover99 kcal
- Half of medium size apple turnover155 kcal
- Small size apple turnover (71g)248 kcal
- Big size apple turnover (116g)403 kcal
- Two medium size apple turnover620 kcal
- Three medium size apple turnover930 kcal
- Four medium size apple turnover1240 kcal
- Five medium size apple turnover1550 kcal
Protein in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 3.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 43.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 38.8 g of carbs.
Fat in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 18.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 16.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has:310kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare apple turnover with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how apple turnover looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does philly cheesesteak have?
- Calories in a half of california sushi roll
- Calories in whole california sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more california sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white onion?
- How much fat in donut hole?
- How much protein in Puerto Rican sandwich?
- What is weight of Moscow mule?
- Crab rangoon calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow squash calories per serving size