Apple Turnover: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple turnover: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in apple turnover?
In particular, standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 310 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of apple turnover is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of apple turnover on charts.
Apple turnover: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||43.6 g||~ 12.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||18.04 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Protein||3.64 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||33.67 g||~ 9.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of apple turnover?
As I wrote before 100g has 348 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of apple turnover.
- Standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g)310 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple turnover99 kcal
- 10g of apple turnover35 kcal
- 20g of apple turnover70 kcal
- 50g of apple turnover174 kcal
- 100g of apple turnover348 kcal
Protein in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 3.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 43.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 38.8 g of carbs.
Fat in apple turnover
Apple turnover has 18.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has about 16.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of apple turnover (89 g) has:310kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple turnover - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.851 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.065 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E1.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.01 mg
Energy content of apple turnover
- 50% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
apple turnover - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium325 mg
- Iron1.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare apple turnover with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how apple turnover looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does philly cheesesteak have?
- Calories in a half of california sushi roll
- Calories in whole california sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more california sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white onion?
- How much fat in donut hole?
- How much protein in Puerto Rican sandwich?
- What is weight of Moscow mule?
- Crab rangoon calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow squash calories per serving size