Fried Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried egg?
In particular, medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 108 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
Fried egg: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried eggs?
As I wrote before medium size fried egg (55 g) have 108 calories. It is easy to count that two fried eggs have about 216 calories and three fried eggs have about 324 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried eggs.
- Medium size fried egg (55 g)108 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried eggs56 kcal
- Half of medium size fried egg54 kcal
- Small size fried egg (44g)86.4 kcal
- Big size fried egg (72g)140.4 kcal
- Two medium size fried eggs216 kcal
- Three medium size fried eggs324 kcal
- Four medium size fried eggs432 kcal
- Five medium size fried eggs540 kcal
Protein in fried egg
Fried eggs have 13.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried egg (55 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fried eggs
Fried eggs have 0.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fried eggs
Fried eggs have 14.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 8.2 g of fat.
medium size fried egg (55 g) has:108kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A787 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.495 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B60.184 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of fried egg
- 2% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
fried egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Phosphorus5.6 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium207 mg
- Iron1.89 mg
- Zink5.6 mg
Does fried egg cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in fried egg puts this product at the top of hight calorific Eggs. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Eggs, fried egg seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Eggs.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried eggs contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do animal crackers have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in trail mix?
- How much fat in Life Savers?
- How much protein in barbecue sauce?
- What is weight of gnocchi?
- Italian dressing calories per ounce (oz)
- Pot roast calories per serving size