Pea Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pea salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in pea salad?
Case in point, standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz) has about 229 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pea salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pea salad on charts.
Pea salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of pea salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 179 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of pea salad.
- Standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz)229 kcal
- Cup of pea salad (189g)338 kcal
- Half cup of pea salad (94.5g)169 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pea salad51 kcal
- 10g of pea salad18 kcal
- 20g of pea salad36 kcal
- 50g of pea salad90 kcal
- 100g of pea salad179 kcal
Protein in pea salad
Pea salad has 3.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in pea salad
Pea salad has 10.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz) has about 13.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pea salad
Pea salad has 14.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz) has about 18 g of fat.
standard serving size of pea salad (11 oz) has:229kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pea salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.142 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.985 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.035 mcg
- Vitaminium C16.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.054 mg
Energy content of pea salad
- 23% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
pea salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium269 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare pea salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how pea salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Moscow mule have?
- Calories in a half of yellow squash
- Calories in whole yellow squash
- Calories for one, two or more yellow squashes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Wendys fries?
- How much fat in sausage patty?
- How much protein in Pad Thai?
- What is weight of Jasmine rice?
- English muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato pancake calories per serving size