Lindor Truffles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lindor truffles: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 ball and more
How many calories in Llindor Truffle?
For instance, standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Llindor Truffle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Llindor Truffle on charts.
Lindor truffles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.24 g||~ 12.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||42.86 g||~ 12.2 g|
|Protein||4.76 g||~ 1.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 ball of Llindor Truffles?
As I wrote before 100g have 595 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 ball of Llindor Truffle.
- Standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g)196 kcal
- Llindor Truffle 1 ball (11g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Llindor Truffles169 kcal
- 10g of Llindor Truffles60 kcal
- 20g of Llindor Truffles119 kcal
- 50g of Llindor Truffles298 kcal
- 100g of Llindor Truffles595 kcal
Protein in Llindor Truffle
Llindor Truffles have 4.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Llindor Truffles
Llindor Truffles have 45.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g) has about 14.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Llindor Truffles
Llindor Truffles have 42.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g) has about 14.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Llindor Truffle (33 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Llindor Truffle - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A238 IU
Energy content of Llindor Truffle
- 31% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
Llindor Truffle - minerals per 100g
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium95 mg
- Iron1.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare Llindor Truffle with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Llindor Truffle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does donut hole have?
- Calories in a half of Moscow mule
- Calories in whole Moscow mule
- Calories for one, two or more Moscow mule
- Calories in glass of Moscow mule
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crab rangoon?
- How much fat in yellow squash?
- How much protein in Wendys fries?
- What is weight of sausage patty?
- Pad Thai calories per ounce (oz)
- Jasmine rice calories per serving size