Mustard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mustard: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in mustard?
To illustrate, tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 19 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon mustard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mustard on charts.
Mustard: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard jar of mustard?
As I wrote before 100g has 97 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard jar of mustard.
- Tablespoon of mustard (20g)19 kcal
- Teaspoon of mustard (10g)10 kcal
- Cup of mustard (249g)242 kcal
- Half cup of mustard (124.5g)121 kcal
- Mustard standard jar (250g)243 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mustard27 kcal
- 10g of mustard10 kcal
- 20g of mustard19 kcal
- 50g of mustard49 kcal
- 100g of mustard97 kcal
Protein in mustard
Mustard has 3.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mustard (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mustard
Mustard has 5.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in mustard
Mustard has 3.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has:19kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mustard - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A109 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.565 mg
- Vitaminium B60.07 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.36 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of mustard
- 34% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
mustard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium1104 mg
- Iron1.61 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare mustard with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how mustard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mochi have?
- Calories in a half of York Peppermint Pattie
- Calories in whole York Peppermint Pattie
- Calories for one, two or more York Peppermint Patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in polenta?
- How much fat in salad dressing?
- How much protein in Mahi Mahi?
- What is weight of Kahlua?
- Samosa calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp sushi roll calories per serving size