Mustard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mustard?
To illustrate, tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 19 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 19 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of mustard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mustard nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mustard on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Mustard (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of mustard (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.83 g||1.65 g||1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||3.34 g||0.95 g||0.7 g|
|Protein||3.74 g||1.06 g||0.7 g|
|Water||83.72 g||23.73 g||16.7 g|
mustard - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A109 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.177 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.565 mg
- Vit B60.07 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E0.36 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of mustard
- 34% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
mustard - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium1104 mg
- Iron1.61 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mustard?
As I wrote before tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has 19 calories. It is easy to count that two mustard have about 38 calories and three mustard have about 57 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mustard.
- Tablespoon of mustard (20g)19 kcal
- Teaspoon of mustard (10g)10 kcal
- Cup of mustard (249g)242 kcal
- Half cup of mustard (124.5g)121 kcal
- Mustard standard jar (250g)243 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mustard27 kcal
- Half of medium size mustard9.5 kcal
- Small size mustard (16g)15.2 kcal
- Big size mustard (26g)24.7 kcal
- Two medium size mustard38 kcal
- Three medium size mustard57 kcal
- Four medium size mustard76 kcal
- Five medium size mustard95 kcal
Protein in mustard
Mustard has 3.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mustard (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mustard
Mustard has 5.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in mustard
Mustard has 3.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of mustard (20 g) has:19kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mustard with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how mustard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ricotta cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Sun Chips
- Calories in whole Sun Chips
- Calories for one, two or more Sun Chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Chalupa?
- How much fat in beef salad?
- How much protein in pulled pork sandwich?
- What is weight of bone broth?
- Chicken parmesan calories per ounce (oz)
- Salmon sushi roll calories per serving size