White Cheese vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in White cheese
At first glance, you can see that in white cheese is much less calories than in mozzarella.
White cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 186%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in white cheese cames from protein and in mozzarella from fat.
See tables below to compare white cheese with mozzarella in details.
Fact 2: White cheese And Mozzarella Nutrition Difference
Mozzarella vs White cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White cheese||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||27.5 g|
|Water||79.79 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.15 mg|
Less protein in white cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in white cheese is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 11.12g per 100g of white cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 147%.
More carbohydrates in white cheese
In white cheese is more carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 3.38g/100g in white cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9%.
Less fat in white cheese
In white cheese is less fats than in mozzarella.
The tables above show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 4.3g/100g in white cheese. In this case difference is about 298%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | crumbled
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: mozzarella vs white cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): white cheese 35% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mozzarella 109% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mozzarella 21% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B6: mozzarella 74% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): white cheese 33% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium E: mozzarella 88% more than white cheese
Minerals: white cheese vs mozzarella
- Calcium: mozzarella 781% more than white cheese
- Iron: mozzarella 257% more than white cheese
- Magnessium: mozzarella 225% more than white cheese
- Phosphorus: mozzarella 1700% more than white cheese
- Potassium: white cheese 9% more than mozzarella
- Sodium: white cheese 1869% more than mozzarella
- Zink: mozzarella 1700% more than white cheese
Compares of white cheese
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt
- White Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of white cheese
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from White cheese
- Calories of Olive oil
- Calories in Poultry sausage
- Minced beef calories per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Pudding protein per 100g
- Clams fat per 100g
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How much protein in stuffing?
- White Cheese vs Halloumi nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Parmesan vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Swiss Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Milk vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Buttermilk magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat's Milk potassium