Tilapia (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tilapia (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tilapia?
To give you an idea, fillet (105 g) tilapia has about 101 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet tilapia is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tilapia on charts.
Tilapia (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tilapia?
As I wrote before fillet (105 g) has 101 calories. It is easy to count that two tilapia have about 202 calories and three tilapia have about 303 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tilapia.
- Fillet (105 g)101 kcal
- Tilapia steak (105g)101 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tilapia27 kcal
Protein in tilapia
Tilapia has 20.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (105 g) you can see that you will get about 21.1 g of protein.
Carbs in tilapia
0 g of carbs - tilapia has no carbohydrates.
Fat in tilapia
Tilapia has 1.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (105 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
fillet (105 g) has:101kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tilapia - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.903 mg
- Vitaminium B60.162 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of tilapia
- 0% CARBS
- 84% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
tilapia - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Does tilapia make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in tilapia puts this product in the middle of low-calories fish. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fish, tilapia seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare tilapia with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how tilapia looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg white omelet have?
- Calories in a half of paneer cheese
- Calories in whole paneer cheese
- Calories for one, two or more paneer cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in philly cheesesteak?
- How much fat in ham pot pie?
- How much protein in california sushi roll?
- What is weight of white onion?
- Donut hole calories per ounce (oz)
- Puerto Rican sandwich calories per serving size