Tilapia (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tilapia (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tilapia?
To give you an idea, medium size tilapia (105 g) has about 101 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size of tilapia is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Tilapia (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tilapia?
As I wrote before medium size tilapia (105 g) has 101 calories. It is easy to count that two tilapia have about 202 calories and three tilapia have about 303 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tilapia.
- Medium size tilapia (105 g)101 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tilapia27 kcal
- Half of medium size tilapia50.5 kcal
- Small size tilapia (84g)80.8 kcal
- Big size tilapia (137g)131.3 kcal
- Two medium size tilapia202 kcal
- Three medium size tilapia303 kcal
- Four medium size tilapia404 kcal
- Five medium size tilapia505 kcal
Protein in tilapia
Tilapia has 20.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tilapia (105 g) you can see that you will get about 21.1 g of protein.
Carbs in tilapia
0 g of carbs - tilapia has no carbohydrates.
Fat in tilapia
Tilapia has 1.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tilapia (105 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
medium size tilapia (105 g) has:101kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tilapia - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.903 mg
- Vitaminium B60.162 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of tilapia
- 0% CARBS
- 84% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
tilapia - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium52 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Does tilapia make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in tilapia puts this product in the middle of low-calories fish. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fish, tilapia seems to be a pretty good choice.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ginger beer
- Calories in whole ginger beer
- Calories for one, two or more ginger beer
- Calories in glass of ginger beer
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pinot Blanc?
- How much fat in beef pot pie?
- How much protein in avocado sushi roll?
- What is weight of flank steak?
- Chocolate cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice cream sandwich calories per serving size