Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one turkey meat and more
How many calories in turkey meat?
For example, medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 6440 calories.
It is about 268% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turkey meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 123.5 apples
- 82.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 65.5 slices of cheese
- 60.5 slices of bread
- 52.5 glasses of milk
- 338.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 918 minutes, swim for about 759 minutes or run for 648 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey meat on charts.
Turkey: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||7.43 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||~ 6.2 g|
|Water||70.68 g||~ 20 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey meat?
As I wrote before medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has 6440 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey meat have about 12880 calories and three turkey meat have about 19320 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey meat.
- Medium size turkey meat (4000 g)6440 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey meat46 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey meat3220 kcal
- Small size turkey meat (3200g)5152 kcal
- Big size turkey meat (5200g)8372 kcal
- Two medium size turkey meat12880 kcal
- Three medium size turkey meat19320 kcal
- Four medium size turkey meat25760 kcal
- Five medium size turkey meat32200 kcal
Protein in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 21.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turkey meat (4000 g) you can see that you will get about 878.4 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 0.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 6 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 7.43 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 297.2 g of fat.
medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has:6440kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A62 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.968 mg
- Vitaminium B60.711 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of turkey meat
- 0% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
turkey meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium105 mg
- Iron0.75 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey meat with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does zucchini bread have?
- Calories in a half of trail mix
- Calories in whole trail mix
- Calories for one, two or more trail mix
- Calories in handful of trail mix
- Calories in tablespoon of trail mix
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Life Savers?
- How much fat in barbecue sauce?
- How much protein in gnocchi?
- What is weight of italian dressing?
- Pot roast calories per ounce (oz)
- Steel cut oats calories per serving size