Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in turkey meat?
For example, medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 6440 calories.
It is about 268% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 6440 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from turkey meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 123.5 apples
- 82.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 65.5 slices of cheese
- 60.5 slices of bread
- 52.5 glasses of milk
- 338.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about turkey meat nutrition.
See all nutrition data of turkey meat on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Turkey Meat (4000 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size turkey meat (4000 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.15 g||< 0.1 g||6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||7.43 g||2.11 g||297.2 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||6.23 g||878.4 g|
|Water||70.68 g||20.04 g||2827.2 g|
turkey meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A62 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.968 mg
- Vit B60.711 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.07 mg
Energy content of turkey meat
- 0% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
turkey meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium105 mg
- Iron0.75 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey meat?
As I wrote before medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has 6440 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey meat have about 12880 calories and three turkey meat have about 19320 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey meat.
- Medium size turkey meat (4000 g)6440 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey meat46 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey meat3220 kcal
- Small size turkey meat (3200g)5152 kcal
- Big size turkey meat (5200g)8372 kcal
- Two medium size turkey meat12880 kcal
- Three medium size turkey meat19320 kcal
- Four medium size turkey meat25760 kcal
- Five medium size turkey meat32200 kcal
Protein in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 21.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turkey meat (4000 g) you can see that you will get about 878.4 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 0.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 6 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey meat
Turkey meat has 7.43 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has about 297.2 g of fat.
medium size turkey meat (4000 g) has:6440kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare turkey meat with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ravioli have?
- Calories in a half of frappuccino
- Calories in whole frappuccino
- Calories for one, two or more frappuccino
- Calories in glass of frappuccino
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple salad?
- How much fat in horchata?
- How much protein in Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- What is weight of Mojito?
- Eel sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp chips calories per serving size