Milky Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Milky coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, large cup and more
How many calories in milky coffee?
For instance, small cup (195 g) milky coffee has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from small cup milky coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of milky coffee on charts.
Milky coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.27 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||1.68 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||2.76 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||90.66 g||~ 25.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or large cup of milky coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or large cup of milky coffee.
- Small cup (195 g)84 kcal
- Glass full of milky coffee (220g)95 kcal
- Milky coffee large cup (400g)172 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of milky coffee12 kcal
Protein in milky coffee
Milky coffee has 2.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of small cup (195 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in milky coffee
Milky coffee has 4.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that small cup (195 g) has about 8.3 g of carbs.
Fat in milky coffee
Milky coffee has 1.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that small cup (195 g) has about 3.3 g of fat.
small cup (195 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
milky coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.184 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.956 mg
- Vitaminium B60.029 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
Energy content of milky coffee
- 40% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
milky coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium136 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium100 mg
- Sodium41 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare milky coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how milky coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does california sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of donut hole
- Calories in whole donut hole
- Calories for one, two or more donut holes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Puerto Rican sandwich?
- How much fat in Moscow mule?
- How much protein in crab rangoon?
- What is weight of yellow squash?
- Wendys fries calories per ounce (oz)
- Sausage patty calories per serving size